Marketing, Events and Brand Partnership Consultant
• Oversaw the strategic services to expand audiences, boost customer loyalty, and broaden brand awareness, in coordination with business partners across the luxury and nonprofit cultural sectors:
− Comprehensive event development, management, and production, which included creating and administering project timelines, event budgets, and invitation
− Marketing strategy and partnership development, such as strategic counseling on all event marketing and brand marketing partnerships
− Effective negotiation and completion of agreements with vendors, event sponsors, and partners, while integrating key brands to develop and acquire new audiences
• Built and cultivated professional working relationships with various clients, such as Volkswagen, Perrier, Eleven James, Bernardaud, Sotheby’s, Restoration Hardware, NetJets, Moving Mountains, and Montclair Art Museum.
• Successfully updated the annual museum gala experience at Montclair Art Museum; consequently achieving $250K of revenue growth.
• Contributed in launching the Eleven James brand by working collaboratively with key brand partners and establishing a social media strategy organization-wide.
• Strategically presided over Bernardaud’s 150th year anniversary event launch of a special collection designed by artists, designers, and filmmakers, in close coordination with brand executives.
• Implemented the media preview for Perrier’s collaboration with the Andy Warhol Foundation to celebrate their 150th year anniversary.