IBM Global Services
Sr Project Manager
June 2011 — Present
Express Scripts Holding Company is the largest pharmacy benefit management company in North America. As a Delivery Lead, served as single point of contact for IT projects representing client's IT execution organization for coordinating project work from requirements phase to implementation phase to deliver Health Care Reform projects and Go-To-Market projects, partnering with client Project Managers (PMs) and Business Solution Architects (BSAs).
• Worked in concert with client BSA and PM, driving projects to completion following ESI technical and business processes and methodologies.
• Worked with BSA and PM, ensuring scope outlined in business and functional requirements documents were aligned with scope of business developers as stated in the charter.
• Ensured client satisfaction of all IT deliverables, including design solution, within scope of the project plan.
• Kept abreast of changes in policy for the Affordable Care Act, understood impact to pharmaceutical claims processing.
• Liaised between client IT capability development, testing, and release management cross functional teams impacted for each project, as well as with Senior Leadership for both IT and business organizations within ESI and ESI clients.
• Utilized following tools: Project Tracking System (PTS), Clear Quest, Remedy, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office Enterprise Project Management Solution (SharePoint), Clarity.