Global Commodity Manager
July 2007 — Present
• Manage Global Negotiations for Commodity with spend of approximately $720m.
• Supplier Relationship Development
• Organize quarterly roadmap and supplier review with suppliers and internal team.
• Manage Strategic Supply Chain Initiatives within commodity
• Develop and implement plans for the use of Preferred Suppliers
• Gather and report market information and intelligence
• Delivery of Cost Reduction Targets
• Negotiate and manage all contracts and agreements for assigned commodity
• Understand, track, and forecast the key cost drivers and market factors for assigned commodity
• Manage the supplier performance for quality, obsolescence and reduction of Total Cost Of Ownership (TCOO).
•Payment Term improvements with suppliers on $158,000,000 of spend at average of 16 day improvement
•Lead-time reduction for $117,000,000 of material spend to four weeks or less delivered.
•Negotiated and closed 110+ agreements in support of company initiatives.improvement.