Active Web Group
Internet Marketing Specialist
June 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Internet Marketing Specialist at Active Web Group
Highly instrumental in generating revenue for a 100% ad sales driven recruitment publication and website on a weekly and monthly basis , exceeding sales goals, securing new advertisers and creating new streams of revenue through print publications, online products and special events.
• Responsible for the print and online sales of all Dominion Enterprises products, including:
The Employment Guide, EmploymentGuide.com, CareersInGear.com, HealthCareerWeb.com, WiserWorker.com, and the Veterans Transition Guide.
• Established and managed strong client relationships through consultative and solution-based sales, as well as providing exceptional customer service.
• Developed and initiated added-value features in order to provide clients with an expanded presence and reach in The Employment Guide, boosting their return on investment with us, which directly led to a significant increase in sales on EmploymentGuide.com.
• Consistently exceeded sales goals by an average of 20% each year, representing nearly 25% of total sales for the New York office.
• Team consistently ranked #1 in company sales nationwide.
Field telephone inquiries and problems for customers
Inform customers of their current debts
Set up payment arrangement
Work with credit agencies to assist in protecting customer’s credit
Process credit card applications and worked with Household Bank to increase customer credit card limits
Return and exchange merchandise
Assist customers with finding items
Also worked in the Operations Department