December 2012 — Present
• Responsible for packaging, developing and creating original, creative, editorial elements for NASCAR.com, including but not limited to news stories, live products, sponsored elements and features.
• Helped secure primary sponsorship from Chevrolet Silverado for weekly Sprint Cup Power Rankings featured article.
• Exhibiting proficiency in content management software Adobe CQ and advanced writing and editing skills for editorial and web production.
• Wroting and editing on tight deadline, including travel for coverage of races and events away from the office.
Project Management Skills:
• Coordination of delivery of editorial content for daily site operation.
• Managing workflow and creating packages ahead of time to be posted as news becomes relevant.
• Manage client expectations and work with NASCAR and industry stakeholders to ensure production of quality, relevant content.