Logistics Management Technical Operations
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Tech Ops at Turn Advertising
• Spearheaded the complete TrialPay user experience and support flow across multiple products
• Managed merchant integrations and development, while building productive and profitable relationships
• Completed comprehensive QA testing of new products
• Edited advertising campaign content for consistent user messaging
• Performed competitive analysis of new clients, assisting business development team with lead generation of high potential opportunities
• Analyzed campaign lead quality and performance reports in order to develop fraud rules mitigating risk
• Managed social media communications via community message boards, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, BBB
Project: InFoRM (Index for Rheumatoid Arthritis Measurement) observational study of rheumatoid arthritis. The InFoRM study allowed the creation of a large Rheumatoid Arthritis biobank with detailed clinical data.
Managed clinical data with acute attention for over 1200 subjects including demographics, medications, co- morbidities and multiple measures of disease activity at three different stages: baseline, ~3 months, and ~6 months. Administered comprehensive QA testing of data entry software.
Consulted with Bay Area and Chicago business owners on the use of social networking, local search and online advertising- guiding them through Yelp's targeted SEM advertising program. Maintained a pipeline of 350-500 businesses at any given time on top of reaching out to ESL-Spanish business owners.
• Revamped system to improve categorizing of student personal files and contact information within a single CRM system
• Managed office communications & provided rapid follow ups on student & faculty inquiries
• Assisted internal and cross-departmental executive staff in miscellaneous projects such as editing and assembling presentation decks
• Managed schedule and expense reports for department director
Lead seminar on Social, Political, and Ethical Issues in Health and Medicine
Public Health 116 introduces students to issues and perspectives related to health and medicine. Topics included public health, genetics, chronic illnesses, environmental health, and health care economics.