Marc Fisher Footwear
Sales Account Coordinator (Tommy Hilfiger Womens)
June 2014 — Present
-Lead Sales Support for 4 Account Executives
- Interact and support with a broad customer base (high-end, mid-tier, and independent retailers) sales executives, buyers and management.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining volume of assigned sales orders.
- Process, update, maintain, troubleshoot EDI order transmissions
- Validate all information in system (i.e. orders in system matching customer POs).
- Manually key sales orders, monitor inventory allocation and expedite shipping of all sales orders for assigned accounts.
- Managing account on order for assigned accounts and ensuring sales orders are released in a timely manner.
- Generate various daily/weekly reports to analyze customer on order, release orders to the warehouse and track the order cycle.
- Coordinate and maintain critical communications with executives, sales teams, and various departments within the company
- Identify customer needs and opportunities to provide outstanding levels of service.
- Research charge backs and provide documentation to Compliance group.
- Utilize reporting and partner with sales to efficiently manage on order to meet business demands and monthly goals.
-Account liaison for major brands MACYS, AMAZON, ZAPPOS, NORDSTROM, DSW.