Materials Supply Analyst
October 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Supply Chain Management Professional
• Performed SQL Server queries to compile and analyze data to convey recommendations for efficiency improvements.
• Implemented automated web based workflows to collect information, significantly decreasing repetitive tasks.
• Developed a WIP tracking tool using Microsoft Access to monitor materials at the supplier, reducing user research time.
• ACE Associate (UTC equivalent to Six Sigma green belt), certified in lean practices.
• TECHNICAL SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Excel VBA, PowerPoint, Access, SAP, SQL Server, Business Objects, Outlook, Mac/PC, HTML and CSS code.
• Utilized SAP to ensure correct ERP schedules that were aligned with the company’s needs.
• Led an initiative to recalculate the safety stock quantities for high volume material resulting in an inventory reduction.
• Researched and benchmarked industry best practices in order to improve business processes within the global supply chain materials department.
• Worked within a team to explore new kanban and multi-tier supply chain visibility.
• Supported operational requirements, low-cost sourcing initiatives, and new business development.
• Coordinated with the marketing team to conceptualize and rebuild the company website adding value to the brand and improving functionality.
• Organized and delegated tasks within the design department for twenty bimonthly regional magazines.
• Reduced department labor costs by 30% by streamlining the production process.
• Steered the design direction of twenty bimonthly regional magazines, as well as individual client projects.
• Converted print magazine to electronic version generating a new revenue stream.
• Certified as tax preparer for a non-profit organization.
• Assisted in the preparation of income taxes for members of the community.
• Supplied excellent customer service support for the sales team to ensure all sales objectives were met.
• Handled the responsibilities of answering phone calls and solving routine complaints.