Senior Medical Sales Representative
January 2015 — Present
- Promoting Kombiglyze XR® and securing an increased growth of consumption in all potential accounts.
- Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical, Medical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Obtains orders, and Prospects new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
-Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on new products, Activities, brand messages, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and Medical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.