Truven Health Analytics
Product Support Manager
August 2014 — Present
Oversee the daily, global activities of the Product Support and Contact Center teams to
ensure accurate and timely resolution of customer reported issues related to the installation and use of Population Health and non regulatory clinical software products, such that expectations and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded. Manage and provide direction to a three member staff; develop annual performance reviews and professional goals. Maintain effective relationships with other support tiers to ensure proper process is followed between departments and within Product Support, and to influence the content and quality of product software components and documentation.
• Develop and execute training programs for new and existing staff.
• Ensure that product support staff maintains appropriate contact with customers
• Act as a situation manager for complex and/or sensitive issues where
collaboration with multiple internal groups is needed.
• Actively seek opportunity for relationship building with clients through
communications related to support experience.
• Collaborate with director and other managers in defining, documenting,
implementing and managing general processes and procedures which increase
during product support resolution process.
• Identify areas of support to be provided by offshore team and develop process.
• Create and utilize accurate metrics to measure accuracy and effectiveness.
• Monitor team's incident volume and quality and implement improvements.
• Analyze customer satisfaction levels; take appropriate action to ensure timely and cost efficient resolution of client issues.