September 2009 — August 2017
• Started with the company in 2009 as a sales associate and promoted to Assistant Manager in Region 60
• Promoted in March 2013 to a Million Dollar store manager became a Sales Manager for a Million Dollar center managing two stores during the beginning of the Center Pilot
• May 2014 - Transferred to a Region 55 as a Store Manager at 1712 - Westgate and drove the team to eliminate our deficit on the year as well as consistent VIPs weekly.
• September 2014 - Promoted to Store 4439 - Asheville Mall and had to rebuild the team and store reputation after LP issue
• October 2014 - Promoted to Center Manager of Haywood Mall
• March 2015 - Promoted to Center Manager of Northpoint Mall
• November 2015 - Promoted to Region 55 first Million Dollar Manager at North Georgia Premium and exceeded goal by 27% gaining an additional $55000 on the year over goal.
• March 2016 - decided to return to region 60 and became Store Manager of Broadway 3 -4889; since my arrival the store has made plan on weeks and month, as well as, exceed company VIP goal for the first time since acquisition
• June 2016 - recruited to move to Cincinnati to run a Flagship Platinum Chanel Million Dollar store located right by the corporate office. Acts as liaison between the field and corporate office. Successful since takeover and constantly receiving positive feedback from visitors. Used to pilot every new initiative before it is rolled out company wide.
• Drive sales
• Develop a cohesive team environment using the KCI's
• Being knowledgeable about the products and current trends
• Making sure brand standards are always met and store is merchandised based on visual guide
• Working independently without supervision while pushing to make and exceed the daily sales goals
• Complete operational requirements on a daily basis
• Motivate and encourage the sales team to meet and exceed personal goals
• Recruit, hire, and train new associates and managers
• Manage schedules and payroll based on trends and schedule associates based on success of meeting plan