Field Engineer, Construction Management
September 2014 — Present
• Monitor field activity with contract requirements.
• Monitor construction remediation operations.
• Review contractor proposed construction methods for compliance with contract requirements.
• Make site investigations to inventory existing conditions, and conducts surveys and measurements of project site.
• Record as-built quantities of products and materials for comparison to contractors’ monthly application for payment.
• Prepare daily reports for field construction activities including: contractors’ manpower and equipment levels, consultant engineer and architect activities and NJ TRANSIT in-house forces.
• Prepare as-built or existing conditions, drawings/sketches.