Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited.Lagos
November 2012 — Present
- The strong entrepreneurship spirit came with the responsibility effectively manage the new business operations in line with the strategic direction set by the group.
- Able to effectively turn the business unit to a more profit center in planning and monitoring of expenditures to ensure cost effective support of policies.
- Able to lead and manage the cross functional departmental teams within the unit and the group.
- Meeting project deliverables in accordance to contract requirements with respect to time, quality and cost.
- Development of and execution of business expansion plans.
- Capturing of market intelligence reports for business plans, pricing and positioning.
- Creation, monitoring and overseeing controlled revenue generation activities.
- Able to gain input from many different people and use a participative decision making approach when appropriate.
- Motivation and connection with people with a sense of enthusiasm, passion and commitment to work and encouragement to do their best.
- Ensuring staff are appropriately selected, utilized, appraised and developed.
- Able to resolve conflicts, confrontations and disagreements in a positive and constructive manner.
- Able to establish clear and consistent expectations and follow up on critical tasks and hold people accountable in a tough, but fair manner.