July 2016 — Present
• Assist branch management in sales/business development, marketing, and operations of a retail branch
• Serve as second in command through supervision of all branch operations in absence of branch management
• Work with branch management with new hire training and coaching, resolving personnel problems, hiring, scheduling and monitoring expenses
• Serve as a foundation of building customer loyalty and growing and retaining customer relationships by managing a portfolio of over 200 customers
• Write and deliver performance appraisals and provide input to branch management
• Maintain licensing requirements and sales goals of Insurance and Investment products as Registered Representative of M&T Securities, Inc.