Global Systems Communications srl
October 2005 — Present
* Oversee all financial operations
* Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities
* Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
* Proficiency in all aspects of company's accounting
* Oversee an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
* Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
* Monitors and analyzes departments work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
* Supervising responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws
* Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine transactions.
* Assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions by implementing disciplines of internal controls and checks across all departments
* Manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms
* Address the complaints and resolve problems.
* Develop, implement and maintain procedures for better management and less deficiencies
* Involvement in consultancy activities and special investigations, in accordance with the responsibilities assigned by the direct manager