University College Birmingham
November 2013 — Present
• Sourcing and developing a wide range of promotional gift merchandise for different departments at UCB and International clients.
• Price negotiations and the monitoring of quality and delivery of promotional gift merchandise
• Creation of purchase orders
• Engage with University College Birmingham’s students via social media e.g. twitter, Facebook etc.
• Monitor University College Birmingham’s social media activity
• Assist and support with UCB marketing campaigns and Further Education and UCAS events e.g. worked at the National Skills Show on UCB's marketing stands).
• To assist with preparations for Faculty events such as Open Days and specific Departmental events where appropriate. This includes the identification and booking of suitable venues, room layout, hospitality and AV requirements.
• In charge of answering course enquires, Open Day enquires via the Marketing Outlook inbox.
• Effectively update the Further Education and Higher Education marketing databases.
• To mail out Further Education and Higher education prospectuses to potential students and clients of UCB in England and International countries via DHL.
• To support and assist the Admissions department at UCB via answering telephone enquiries and assisting with administration duties.