Call of the Wild
December 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
MBA, Geek, River Guide, Problem-solver
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.
Management Consulting in the area of Sales Operations and Effectiveness for Global Corporate Clients
Managed marketing activities, company naming, product positioning, and marketing strategies for start-up CRM software company. Oversaw production of printed and online marketing collateral. Evaluated and hired outside vendors. Built successful creative team of designers and copy writers.
- Developed and presented proposals to Board, venture capital groups, and potential clients.
- Prepared and administered departmental and project budgets.
- Reduced collateral costs by using freelance consultants instead of agency.
- Produced brand strategy, trade show materials, corporate identity, website, direct mail, and advertising.
- Played major role in positioning company for resulting in IBM acquisition.
- Approved corporate logo usage and worked on materials in conjunction with Israel-based office.
Primary contact to client base that included Giftrends.com, Osseus Labyrinth, SBC Global, and California Dept. of Food and Agriculture. Tracked project costs and progress. Oversaw web development and print production. Developed delivery schedules. Directed workflow for web development functions.
- Managed development of websites, banner campaigns, and email campaigns.
- Coordinated creative and development teams on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Administered project budgets ranging from $50,000 to $250,000.
- Improved efficiency by streamlining workflow and improving project tracking.
Act as Executive Director leading organization from financial crisis to stability.
- Provide strategic direction and hands-on management of board, interns and volunteer staff
-· Write grants developing narrative with key messages
-· Analyzed and summarized program data for grants
-· Authored email communications for volunteer recruitment, retention and online fund-raising
-· Established social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
-· Recruited leaders to facilitate volunteer trainings for the three different volunteer roles
-· Planned logistics for 12 weekend trips with 18-24 clients and 5-8 volunteers
Project Management of the upgrade of a proprietary software application developed for commercial real estate brokers to produce listing proposals and Offering Memorandums.
- Manage template development to ensure clear communication of investment data and consistent branding.
- Prepare the template and design direction for the software programmer and test application
- Management of company-wide releases for each of the 11 customized products
Management of interdisciplinary web development team; Produce drupal sites for clients ranging from entrepreneurial businesses to large non-profits
- Contribute to online communication strategy
- Establish social media presence including custom Facebook pages
- Setup email templates and landing pages for online campaigns
Develop and execute:
- Brand Strategy
- Corporate Identity
- Integrated marketing plans that include traditional, online and social media tactics.
- Assign projects and tasks to appropriate resources
- Estimate resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Set and manage team and client expectations
Clients: Micki Brown Design,Pagepoint Web Solutions, Zella's Soulfull Kitchen, Rescon Basement Solutions,
- Articulated brand and documented in a brief containing key messages to establish constistency across all communications
- Collaborated with Program Chair to produce monthly events and write weekly email newsletters to members and potential members to promote events and develop community
- Developed web site strategy and directed visual development and nomenclature to align with brand guidelines
Plan and execute targeted consumer catalogs with monthly circulations ranging from 10M to 20M. Acted as the primary day-to-day communication with clients and manage internal agency resources.
- Required extensive knowledge and understanding of joint marketing and coop funding programs from Microsoft and Intel to insure maximum reimbursement for client.
- Directed Associate Account Managers
- Conduct qualitative research by interviewing key stakeholders including funders, clients, board members and employees
- Analyze research findings and develop positioning statements, key messages and brand strategy
- Write creative brief for new visual identities
Clients: Childhood Matters, Prescott-Joseph Center for Community Enhancement and Davis Street Family Resource Center
Clients: Birkenstock USA, Kaiser, Genetech
- Evaluated and redesigned A/P and A/R processes to eliminate redundant activities and reduce staffing needs by 50%. Created accompanying manual.
- Edited documentation for maintaining data for Class A certification and Corporate Governance documentation for JCAHO compliance.