Training and Quality Manager - Customer Care Division
June 2015 — Present
• Oversees the activities of the QA department in delivering programs and initiatives that are responsive to individual, operational and client needs.
• Assist in the strategic planning and fiscal management of the department.
• Receives QA needs instruction from the Customer Care Division Head, communicates the need to the department/s concerned, and directs the implementation of necessary programs.
• Updates and sends periodic QA reports to the Customer Care Division Head, covering evaluation and audit results, as well as other quality details.
• Initiates calibration sessions within the Quality organization to ensure consistency in the implementation of performance standards.
• Design and implement long-term strategy and process improvement initiatives impacting Quality group through constant reviews and needs analysis.
• Manages and develops team for the assigned program(s) through classroom assessments, certification, coaching and structured consultations.
• Evaluates the performance of staff according to their respective schedules; maintains objectivity in the rating process by ensuring that ratings are supported by pertinent documents; discusses the rating with the employee for a better understanding of their performance.
• Conducts departmental meetings to keep the team updated on current issues, new incidents encountered on each training class, and client or project updates on a regular basis.
• Establish, and report performance against metrics for all CCD processes and functions (e.g., key performance measures) that align to GBS service level objectives and performance commitments, providing a statistical process control perspective as appropriate.
• Enforces discipline among staff; documents infractions of company rules by accomplishing an Incident Report (IR) Form, as necessary; submits the IR form to the Human Resources Department (HRD) for processing.