Business Development Director Russia and Ukraine
October 2012 — Present
• Lead development & expansion of business in Russia and Ukraine. Acts as business top general manager with P&L responsibility for business
• Responsible for accurate sales team reporting (opportunities\contacts\activities)
• Develop and execute business development strategy
• Develop new products for the market
• Develop and execute marketing strategy
• Proposes best possible allocation of advertising and promotion budget for targeted marketing.
• Build Solution, prepare & run sales pilots together with Operational team. Roll out successful global best practice of sales activation across other type of clients/partners
• Secure necessary Operations, Finance and HR support to the wine business development
• Set up end -to-end regular business processes of wine marketing, purchasing, sales & administration, integrated & connected with currently running Spirits business processes
• Apply prospecting techniques and execute hunting strategies to drive business within accounts by cross selling and up selling new services.
• Develop and execute Key Target Strategy
• Set department goals, objectives and strategic directions in alignment with Russia goals
• Lead effectively department team and align with overall Russia strategy
• Training, coaching and development of managerial skills, including people management, resource management, decision-making, staff development, personnel and budget requirements planning, etc.
• Provide leadership and direction to ensure achievement of all functional accountabilities for sales achievement and profitability
• Achieve sales budget through a motivated & skilled workforce
• Increase business and market penetration over the Russia and Ukraine
• Improved Gross Margin of the company by 8% level by negotiating a new prices with all client’s portfolio
• Won new logo’s for the company with potential ~7MM Euro revenue
• Built a new team from the scratch
• Improved pricing process in the company