DFS Real Estate
July 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Entrepreneurial Professional with Experience on Management and Advisory Levels
Privately-held boutique investment management advisory that strives to offer a wide range of services to international clients that would like to do business in Bulgaria and Eastern Europe. Provide both fixed-term consulting and intermediary support for reaching company client goals.
Our Focus of Services:
• Advise on private equity and commodities trade opportunities through sell-side and buy-side mandates
• Facilitate cross-border transactions using a strong international network.
• Provide local knowledge and strong market penetration.
• Engage own management time for project implementation and operations.
• Welcomes innovation and mutual understanding with interested parties.
• Engage in proper management of providing services toward international corporations seeking advisory for entering into an investment opportunity
• Work closely with client’s management team to prepare feasibility studies, financial reports and ongoing project follow-ups
• Head the provision of real estate brokerage services
• Negotiate on behalf of both end users (tenants/buyers) and owners (lessors/sellers)
• Prepare feasibility and marketability studies
• Consult on strategies for asset and facility management processes
Following my professional cooperation with OKIN Facility, I continue to promote the facilities management (business process outsourcing) expertise and professional approach, hosted by the holding company OKIN GROUP, in all operational markets of Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Ukraine, Sweden, Romania and Bulgaria.
OKIN Facility BG is a provider of integrated facility management services including but not limited to - technical maintenance, cleaning services, security services, waste management, reception services, etc.
Focus is on delivering smart solutions and cost optimizations in terms of synergies along support and non-core processes within the client organization.
OKIN Facility BG is part of the Czech holding OKIN GROUP, a. s. specializing in Business Process Outsourcing.
• Engage and sustain direct business relationship with potential corporate clients
• Participated in the preparation of the subsidiary budgeting, including projected sales data and project acquisition costs
• Prepared bid proposals and unsolicited offer quotations
• Personally responsible for the Facility Management of large corporate accounts in terms of after-sales management: coordination with Operations Manager; management of all supervisors and their teams on-site
• Monitored for adherence to SLAs and KPIs
• Kept track of costs to account for cash flow and profit/loss management
• Prepared regular project performance reports
• Responsible for negotiating with sub-contractors of services and suppliers of consumables
TOBOKO GROUP LIMITED was a venture that catered to connoisseurs in Bulgaria.
We were the official importer of the boutique limited-edition hand-made champagne Armand de Brignac. After negotiations with Armand de Brignac Holdings LLC, we transfered back the exclusivity rights and ceased business due to force-major circumstance within the local Bulgarian economy that prevented us from proceeding.
I was appointed to divest the company assets and terminate all outstanding accounts payable and receivable.
TOBOKO GROUP LIMITED was a venture that catered to connoisseurs in Bulgaria and the official importer of the boutique limited-edition hand-made champagne Armand de Brignac.
• Engaged in building and maintaining strong long-term relationships with corporate clients
• Managed all sales activities in Bulgaria
• Monitored closely the competitive environment
• Coordinated the local marketing activities with the Global Sales & Marketing Manager of Armand de Brignac Holdings LLC
• Constructively challenge the development and implementation of the strategy of the company;
• Provide assistance for company network enrichment and intermediary support for capitalizing on opportunities for expansion;
• Advised management on business development/investment opportunities;
• Assisted the management of SAX Ltd. in capitalizing corporate bank services;
• Informed and guided management to benefit from the opening of the European Union Structural Funds in Bulgaria;
Internet and print media BigDeal.BG: a joint-venture between the media entrepreneur Martin Zahariev and the internet company NetInfo.BG, currently owned by Sanoma Magazines International BV, the Netherlands
• Assisted in the business development process through attracting companies to advertise through discount coupons for both the website BigDeal.BG and for the print version, distributed with the Standard Daily Newspaper
• Assisted in the development of a franchise model for the business by cities in Bulgaria
• Studied in detail and worked in the departments: Risk Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance& Accounting, Relations with Private and Corporate Clients, International Credit Cards;
• Gained insight into the synergy and interrelatedness between functional departments of a young fast-growing company in Bulgaria
• Developed a strategic business plan for cooperation and development between Fortis Windenergy and Clear Resource, with a team of three students from RSM Erasmus University as a part of the Strategic Business Planning course
• Benefited from an opportunity for practical application of business analysis and consulting; built capabilities to work under pressure and evolve team-play
• Developed abilities to attract clients and sustain company interrelations