MBA General Management Development Programme
January 2015 — Present
Currently in a Municipal Key Account Manager role for Hach in the Environmental Division.
• Develop strong relationships with leadership, technical resources, and influencers within Key Accounts
• Responsible for continued sales growth from assigned key accounts.
• Work with all levels within key accounts to develop and maintain action plans for sales, service, support, and application development.
• Map and direct all internal and external relationships based on customer needs and strategic priority
• Submit annually a detailed sales plan identifying sales objectives, new sales opportunities, and implement the plan as agreed upon.
• Proficiently negotiate and manage complex sales and purchase agreements
• Maintain all activities and related sales opportunity funnels in Hach
’s CRM, Salesforce.com
• Maintain mail lists and organizational charts for associates, key decision-makers and significant influencers within the assigned corporate accounts.
• Collect and report information on all competitive activity related to assigned accounts.
• Mentor and work together with the Key Account Specialists to best serve customer needs.
Critical Competencies / Leadership Anchors:
• Ability to develop relationships with C-Suite professionals which bring about transformative solutions for the customer
• Be a trusted advisor and problem solver for customers
• Ability to influence and engage internal resources to best serve customer needs
• Deploy time management and priority setting skill to ensure optimum productivity
Show strategic agility and savvy business sense in navigating ambiguity