Inside Sales Executive
June 2014 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." - Ingrid Bergman "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." - Ken Venturi "If you want to win, do the ordinary things better than anyone else does - day in and day...
• Regularly research latest fashions and trends
• Conduct extensive consultation with clients to understand their personal style while determining their goals
• Present client with physical samples and various forms of presentations throughout processes
• Provide continual support and feedback during contract entirety with intention of educating clients how to approach similar style challenges in the future
• Maintain intimate relationship with clients post contract completion by periodically following up as well as offering referral and returning client discounts
•Formulated long and short term sales plans focusing on elaborate strategies on how to increase overall exposure and attract new clients, especially in untouched markets
•Conducted weekly strategy meetings in efforts to progress outreach to intended potential clientele and increase sales
•Built, maintained, & grew social media presence
•Positioned companies on various social media to general new business in the United States
•Proofread, phrased, and translate information from Hebrew to English for marketing and presentation purposes as means to attract American customers
•Assisted in launch of startup’s SaaS to the public in Israel and America
• Propose the proper solution to C-Level executives by integrating RICOH technologies to include the appropriate front end solutions, connectivity and hardware.
• Proactively develop new customer contacts, review leads, protect territory and participate in revenue increasing activity within current accounts. Actively conduct account reviews on a quarterly basis, at a minimum.
• Participate in extensive and ongoing training in Multi-Functional devices and IT services, our own as well as offerings we provide through a wide array of partnerships.
• Promote products and represent RICOH at off-site customer meetings throughout sales cycle.
• Coordinate the necessary resources in response to new and current customer's projected needs, with assistant of team of specialists.
• Meet and exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
• Maintain records of all account activity within sales database.
• Maintain contact lists for each account.
• Serve as first line of contact with customers.
Collaborate with associates in creation and distribution of advertisements
Assist in the management and organization of scheduling and client files
Conduct extensive research within law databases in correlation to clients' cases
• Managed website, including posting events, pictures and other aesthetics, as well as all social media sources on daily basis
• Planned social and networking events hosted at trending venues, often collaborating with other social networking organizations
• Composed various forms of promotional fliers and emails to be circulated to clients
• Boosted and encouraged sales future gatherings and trips at current events and by building relationships with attendees
• Evaluated all aspects of business regularly to increase efficiency and cut costs
• Supported publicist by means of managing artists’ schedules, websites and fan clubs
• Composed brief articles and press releases to aid in the publicity of clients
• Publicized clients through viral marketing and various social media networking sites
Contributed to consultations with patients throughout treatment
Participated in hospital rounds with surgeon as follow up
Oversaw panel of surgeons where they on discussed and planned patients' impending procedures
Stood in on surgeries and treatments of patients, with intermittent hands on experience with various medical and surgical devices
• Sought donations from alumni via telemarketing and mail
• Developed original scripts and strategies
• Trained employees on cold calling, public speaking, and improvisation techniques