Senior Account Manager
June 2015 — Present
Clients: Universal Orlando Resort, FanDuel, Everest.edu, New Business Support
• Act as the key point of contact and foster multiple client relationships to ensure overall client satisfaction.
• Assist in management and delegation of responsibility to junior team members.
• Lead account management presence in NY office, while integrating with San Francisco & Brea locations.
• Establish a foundation of teamwork across internal & external teams.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects across brand marketing platforms such as digital, social, and web development.
• Lead strategy, planning, and production for assigned projects & ensure they are delivered successfully: on strategy, on time & on budget.
• Produce well-written, strategic briefs and present them confidently across agency & client teams.
• Lead multiple, concurrent projects that meet agency success metrics.
• Identify risks, build contingency plans, and allocate appropriate resources to assigned projects.
• Sell new ideas and proposals to clients, as appropriate to foster organic growth for the agency.
• Execute all Project Management duties, including scheduling, resource requests, estimates/invoicing, timing, SOW's and internal communications between departments.