June 2016 — Present
Marketing Intern working on one of the fastest growing brands within the L'Oreal group UK&I - La Roche Posay.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Management of a global pilot digital content Hub; from initial content creation to SEO and upload to the site. Please take a look! The Skin Edit: http://bit.ly/2k4bgyn
• Managing nationwide product launches into Boots, Superdrug, pharmacies and E-Retailers. Responsible for creating a successful CRM, social + PR strategy, as well as analysing NPD performance to ensure products are performing or exceeding target.
• Development and management of brand social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram + Youtube.
• Creation of marketing materials; collaborating with creative agencies to create innovative consumer facing, professional dermatologist and commercial sales driving materials.
• Conducting detailed competitor analysis; Utilising EPOS, AdCard and Nielsen data to gain market insight, monitoring competitor launches, CRM, social, PR + merchandising activity to identify key watch outs + best in class examples. Present key findings to the wider team.
• Assisting the digital team on E-Commerce projects.