Summit Educational Association
Director of Development | Assistant Program Director
April 2012 — Present
• Manage fundraising operations, including special events, campaigns, and grant proposals to fund educational program expansions.
· Expanded organization’s funding goals 13% in 2012.
• Manage the annual Hall of Fame Gala, a fundraising event netting $47K in 2013 to support the growth of the Summit Summer Olympics Academic and Character Enrichment Program for inner-city students.
• Motivate 360 inner-city students to read +195,000 pages and improve by 1/2 grade level in Reading over the 8-week summer program by developing and organizing the Read-A-Thon program.
• Inspire inner-city students to attend college by organizing and directing the Girls' High School College Bound Program. Create the program curriculum, which included one-on-one mentoring, virtue-based character lessons, ACT prep, visits to colleges and universities, and career speakers.