National Business Development Manager
Razorfish is a global full-service agency at the intersection of creativity, media, & technology with aprox 1700 employees in the US & over 2500 worldwide.
This includes strategic direction, coordination of Sr. BD staff across 6 different offices across the US, managing pipeline health, analytics, & reports as well as the field marketing & outreach program. Additionally I am the BD liaison between various groups within the company and work directly with the VP of Operations, VP of Finance & staff, Sr. Strategic Accounts Director, and Director of Communications.
Field Marketing and Sales Operations Program:
* Development and management of a national lead generation program, processes, CRM & other tools and management plan.
- target identification/tracking
- contact identification/tracking
- ownership tracking, status reporting, and outreach management.
* Identification and management of system(s)
* Identify and track targets and key decision makers at these targets.
* Identify and communicate changes that may require outreach: AOR announcements, CMO changes, acquisitions, etc.
* Identify outreach opportunities
* Manage and execute the outreach plan
* Reporting & analytics
* BD Asset & Knowledge Management
- Maintaining inventory
- Process & technology
- Internal product launch/rollouts
* National Pipeline Health
- Process & systems
- Reports & projections
- Reporting for C-level of Razorfish NA as well as Publicis Group.
* Define internal & external BD communications plan
- Facilitate national BD meetings
* Event planning and logistics
- Partner event planning (sponsored and unsponsored events)
- Management of select partners