September 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Implemented full publicity campaigns for multiple event, retail and lifestyle clients, including but not limited to creating PR plans, servicing release materials, crafting pitches, constructing follow-ups, scheduling appearances and writing PR updates for each project.
• Managed and assist team to create strategic direction and assume day-to-day responsibility for implementation of PR plans.
• Provided account management for media pitching and written materials.
• Researched, wrote and distributed press releases to targeted media.
• Attended client meetings and facilitated client conference calls in an account manager capacity with the ability to articulate next steps and provide appropriate counsel.
• Coordinated and executed media opportunities, kept detailed status reports of activity on multiple client projects.
• Worked with senior management on new business development and managing established clients.
• Contributed to team brainstorms as well as assist in special projects and administrative assignments as needed.
The PR Coordinator supported the public relations department on all major campaigns and handled logistics management so the department could run smoothly.
• Developed and maintained online media room including updating site with timely information, releases and Twitter pitches.
• Facilitated media visits to ensure that resulting coverage included Atlanta and ACVB’s core messages.
• Researched trends in hospitality industry to keep press materials fresh and accurate.
• Assisted with content creation for pitches and press releases.
• Oversaw internal communications to keep ACVB staff informed on industry trends and relevant news coverage.
• Developed and executed public relations campaigns to support ACVB’s annual programs.
• Managed media lists, clip reports and in-kind service reports for the department.
The interns for the Ryan Seacrest Foundation created and executed a PR campaign over a 15-week period for THE VOICE, a radio station within the network of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) hospitals.
• Coordinated a week-long program called “Open Mic Week” to promote THE VOICE at CHOA.
• Facilitated media and publicity management for external promotion of THE VOICE.
• Updated branding for THE VOICE to be used for future projects as the radio station expands.
• Increased patient awareness of THE VOICE at CHOA by 62.8% in a 15-week period.
• Conducted tours to prospective students, parents and VIP guests of the university.
• Worked at the front desk, welcoming visitors and answering calls from potential students wishing to learn more about the university.
• Enhanced customer service skills through interactions with campus guests.
• Worked as one of 12 student orientation leaders for 6,000 incoming and transfer students to the University of Georgia.
• Enhanced customer service skills through interactions with students and parents.
• Trained as a brand representative for UGA.