Product Support Specialist - Marketing
September 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
PremierVision BDS is a private Advisement & Consulting company offering Business Development Solutions to businesses across Southern California, including brand management, marketing development, system integration, core department re-structurizing and functionality development, sales analysis, projection & strategy development, and project coordination services, to help maximize profitably, sustainability and growth.
·Perform Services Assessments
·Contract Pricing, Presenting, Signing and Fulfillment
Medical Industry Contract: Podiatric Practice, Patient Care, Billing, Hospital Coordination & Surgery Protocols * 2010-2012
Real Estate Industry Contract: Private Agent Services, Client Acquisitions & Management, Marketing & Advertising * 2011-2012
Restaurant/ Hospitality Industry Contract: State & County Licensing/ Requirements, Operations, Contracted Services, Promotions, Marketing & Advertising, Human Resources & Payroll * 2009-2010
Anaheim, California (L.A. South Division)
• Assist Mktg Mgr (Sue Otto) & the VP of Sales & Mktg (Rob Daleo) through new systems set-up, development, coordination & management; Sales & marketing implementation(s) analysis, projection(s), strategies, system structure design, implementation(s), directional advisements & training.
• Support Division & Divisional Goals through internal department network management, coordination & team building; Key result: new business acquisitions & procurements increased by 17% annum.
• Strengthen Divisional Depts; Sales, Construction and Marketing through cross-development & integration of procedures, policies & structures.
• Liaison for TWC to New Development Communities & Home Builders; responsibilities incl. developing relationships with Builder Sales, Management, Construction & Land Acquisition depts; Conducting on-site visits, gathering field intelligence to identify competitive activity, marketing distributions; Monitoring lead generation opportunities, exclusivity contracts & development patterns; Develop a database of all Zone 2 community & builder information; Conduct market research and acquire necessary information to enable TWC to market and sell all available services effectively and with remarkable increase in penetration rates in designated markets.
• Directly assist Sales Dept. by providing weekly sales & escrow leads of all new homebuyer activity; Information incl. COE dates, buyer information, community information, property specifics and scheduled walk-through & move-in dates; All reported directly through to the Regional FIND Team for corporate monitoring & development.
• Additional responsibilities including; document and presentation origination & production, statistical analysis & feedback, sales coaching & area designations, field observations & event participations, project coordination, IT complex penetration rate(s) management, implementation, assignments & integrations.
• Active Volun-Team Member
- On-call divisional application support specialist for Builder 1440; Internet based sales contract & buyer mgmt program including Corporate IT & Divisional Sales cross-development, implementation, training & systems mgmt; On-site application integration(s), implementation(s), re-training(s).
- Aid Corporate IT- Builder 1440 Integration Team with all division conversions, initial integrations & programming; system formatting, set-up & monitoring; corporate reporting, presentations, & training.
- Direct Support to the VP of Sales & Mktg (Antonio Fiorello) & the Sr. VP of Sales & Mktg (Mark Hicks) incl. coordination assistance of weekly sales & training meetings; MS PowerPoint presentation origination & training materials prep for Annual Sales Rally; Resume screening, response & follow-up; Dept representative & liaison including sales administrative support to buyers, vendors, Corporate & inter-divisional depts.
- Support Divisional Sales & Escrow Depts with community & system pricing; packets, reports, distribution, upload & management; Create, manage & distribute division & community sales reports including statistical accuracy verification(s) for upload to Corporate.
- Support Sales Team with buyer contracts, JDE integrations, commissions, Marketing Studio, promotions, community statistics, buyer upgrades & construction schedules & community openings; Community set-up, development & pricing; incl. price adjustments, buyer-incentives, broker co-ops, market adjustments, phase releases. All-inclusive B1440 contact & support, MLS listing creation, tracking & uploads.
- Team with Escrow Dept on system contract mgmt & system integration; Mktg Dept on community co-ops, promotional pricing, advertisements & agent mktg; Planning Dept on JDE data input & community set-up; Acctg Dept on check requests, reimbursements & invoices; H.R. Dept on commissions, employee contracts & new-hires; Design Center on option adjustments integration, phase releases & option price adjustments.
- Regional Supervisor/ Trainer; coordinate and facilitate, meetings and training classes, productivity/ advancement tracking, awards and recognitions.
Business Communications and Operations Training;
Career Development through Sales and Marketing Training;
FFAAR- Your Center of Influence, Marketing Research and Sales Training;
New Business Set-Up and Management/ Recruiting Training;
- Office Management/ Human Resources/ Sr. Recruiting Manager; employment screening, interviews, orientation and training, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax filing/ compliance, office management.
- Director of Administration & Staffing; liaison for all business communications, product purchasing and inventory tracking, satellite and LD sales travel coordinator.