DOCOMO interTouch Pte. Ltd.
Head of Account (Customer Relations) Management
March 2005 — Present
- Primarily responsible for managing ongoing relationships with customers (hotels) throughout the contract lifecycle and team leader for three Middle East staff, as well as dotted line manager/consultant for Turkey & Africa.
- Together with the projects team; plan and execute hotel system installations, conduct launch & regular refresher hotel staff training.
- Region includes GCC, Egypt, Jordan and North Africa handling major client accounts.
- Assist the sales team with contract renewals and new business opportunities by means of data collection and analysis, joint sales calls and presentations.
- Support senior management with commercial analysis of existing contracts, providing operational and technical input and recommendation.
- Initiate requests for software enhancements and bug fixes using feedback from clients.
- Involved in several projects with HQ including improved CRM software, global hotel support team, Network Operations Centre efficiency and UAT for new software.
- Awarded Letter of Appreciation & visit to Tokyo Headquarters of NTT DoCoMo - January 2007