Cash and Collateral MGMT Analyst
February 2016 — October 2017
•Manage and execute daily margin process. Generate margin calls to clients, along with answering answering incoming margin calls.
•Correspond closely with Front office and Middle office, Product Control, Sales, Trading, Ops domestically and globally.
•Analyze portfolios to resolve disputes on margin calls and discover where discrepancies may exist.
•Analyze what is causing the dispute, along with taking the appropriate actions to reconcile the dispute.
• Manage trade cycle including settlements and various life cycle transitions.
• Oversee collateral process, including tracking of existing collateral held and instruction of new collateral pledged or received.
• Discover and manage outstanding trade and reconciliation breaks.
• Provide reporting of collateral and exposures.
• Adapt and implement changes in regulatory and market practices.
• Ensure suitable procedures and controls for all processes are used
• Communicate with various parties such as counterparties and custodians to follow up on collateral related matters
• Conduct daily reporting to senior management on margin call and pricing activity.