EMR (CFR) Full Time
August 2012 — Present
Primary Driver of the Ambulance. Assisting medic in these areas.
opening and maintaining an airway;
1. ventilating patients;
2. administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
3. providing emergency medical care of simple and multiple system trauma such as:
4. controlling hemorrhage,
5. bandaging wounds,
6. manually stabilizing injured extremities.
7. providing emergency medical care to:
assist in childbirth
8. manage general medical complaints, altered mental status, seizures, environmental emergencies,
behavioral emergencies and psychological crises.
9. searching for medical identification emblems as a guide to appropriate emergency medical care.
10. reassuring patients and bystanders by working in a confident, efficient manner.
11. Avoiding mishandling and undue haste while working expeditiously to accomplish the task.