Performance Marketing Coordinator
January 2016 — Present
• Create, execute, and manage paid search and display campaigns within online advertising platforms to ensure that clients’ specific goals are met.
• Manage and optimize campaigns daily within all ad platforms. This includes keyword expansion, negative keyword scrubs, audience analysis, bid optimization, ad copy testing, etc.
• Routinely produce error-free reports on performance and progress of campaigns for clients in order to effectively manage and grow revenue.
• Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
• Remain current in new advancements in SEM and our clients’ industries, and maintain any available certifications pertinent to the position.
• Conduct market and competitor research.
• Serve as the point person for analysis on all key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Conduct new account assessments for prospective clients.
• Work exceptionally well in a team-based environment while maintaining a high level of productivity.
• Go above and beyond to ensure our sales team is confident in our products and our marketing campaigns are optimal for our clientele.