May 2016 — Present
Source high quality candidates using various Internet-based sourcing techniques: job boards, web crawlers, search engines, social networking tools, university alumni sites, blogs, local organizations websites, discussion groups, and public and proprietary resume databases.
• Source using basic and advanced passive sourcing techniques including x-raying, flipping, peel back, blogs, discussion groups, forums, and alumni associations.
• Work on various technical requirements and conduct primary sourcing. Sample job orders worked on: JAVA, C++, .NET, ORACLE, CRM, SQL, PL/SQL, PeopleSoft, Cisco, SharePoint, SDET Quality Analysis, Data Warehouse Architecture, Solutions Engineering,Network Engineering, Software Engineering, etc.
• Work on non-technical requirements like Project Management, Business Development Management, Technical Writing, Business Analysis, Underwriting, Project Coordination, Process Development, etc.
• Thorough knowledge of sourcing process for different employment statuses like W2, Corp-to-Corp, 1099 and for U.S. Citizens, GC, H1B, TN-1, and EAD holders.
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) like Salesforce, CATS and Sendouts.
• Active Search: Resume search of active candidates from job boards such as Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice, NetTemps and Jobserve.
• Lead weekly operational calls with clients and discuss process updates.
• Ensure client processes are implemented correctly.
• Check resume quality of team members and maintain performance metrics dashboard for their daily submittals.
• Mentor iPlace Academy trainees and junior team members.