August 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Training Coordinator at CB&I and Facilitator at University of Phoenix
Facilitates BSIT Courses online and campus.
Designs, implements, and manages business systems and applications, within the health care environment, resulting in a reduction of cost and risk and a rise in productivity. Managed projects with teams of 4 to 20 members, with average budgets from $10,000 to $500,000, with an average length of 3 to 9 months. Reports to the Financial and Business Systems Manager.
• Developed an interface between Home Health System & SC State Gov. for state mandated reporting, mitigating the risk of fines and negative impacts on reimbursement
• Implemented significant security improvements to the ERP, reducing the risk of fraud
• Implemented a project/portfolio management system to bring rigor to IS’s project management methodology and used to baseline human resource use
• Developed a customer service survey for ticket closures for use as a QA tool for IS support operations
• Implemented automated faxing of POs, increasing buyer efficiency by 6%
• Moved Cardiovascular school to ASP model for their class systems, reducing operational overhead and increasing redundancy
• Implemented Mobile Approvals for IS’s business management system, improving IS management’s ability to work away from their desk
• Implemented interface between the ERP & Bank, causing rebates for the hospital, $100,000 first year and over $1 million the second.
• Implemented ACH transactions for vendor payment, reducing AP handling fees by 20%
• Integrated Pyxis Supply Control with the ERP in a way that reduced organizational expenses by 5%
• Performed a major reimplementation of Helpdesk ticket system that dramatically improved how the organization managed those tickets
• Implemented an auditing management/process system that is fundamental to the organization’s audit processes
• Ran 97 projects
• Supports 16 distinct systems
Teaches business and management studies, specifically project management.
ETL, web-based programming, report design, system support.
• Implemented a BI/Budgeting platform that significantly reduced the turnaround cycle on budgeting and management reporting, improving productivity of the typical nurse manager by 4%
• Developed the flex-budget process, increasing organization cost effectiveness by 13%
• Developed data visualizations for managerial decision processes
• Developed the hospital’s financial datawarehouse
• Supported 5 distinct systems
Network support, network implementation & installation, windows-based server support, education support. Involved on the CISCO network lab installation project.