National University of Singapore
Senior Manager - Value Proposition
September 2014 — Present
There are few more worthwhile endeavors than supporting leading visionaries, engineers, and medical scientists as they address some of the most challenging issues facing us today.
Whether supporting an existing initiative or forging one of their own, I work towards helping high net-worth individuals find impactful giving opportunities that fit.
Reporting to the Vice President - Endowment and Institutional Development, I am responsible for crafting and developing ideas that attract major philanthropic gifts to the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Within my first year here, my work has helped secure over $20 million in philanthropic gifts to NUS toward some of the university's essential academic programs, like professorships in key medical research areas and financial support for disadvantaged students.
Here's a snapshot of some of the exciting stuff I do for Asia's top ranked university (2015):
• Conceptualize, write, and creatively illustrate persuasive giving opportunities to prospective high net worth donors to the University.
• Develop and package compelling themes on new gift ideas at the University.
• Develop suites of marketing & branding concepts and materials that support front-line managers to position standard and bespoke gift proposals to potential donors.
• Interface and communicate with Deans and academic leadership to understand technical innovations.
• Provide write-ups that reflect technical innovations in easy go-to-market language.
• Work closely with research and front-line colleagues to ensure the needs of different donor segments are met by appropriate and compelling value-propositions.
• Partner with marketing communications editorial team to develop supporting marketing collateral.
• Drive value proposition projects and continuously improve the quality of the offering based on feedback from constituents.
• Support senior management on value propositions strategy, planning and related processes.