August 2011 — Present
I have filled many different central roles at Zynga as a member of the Network Operations, Central Program office, and Business Services teams. In these roles I have been involved in owning key process initiatives largely focused on streamlining cross organizational coordination and optimizations around partner teams and shared services. Key contributions include:
- Managing program to establish service catalog for game studios in collaboration with finance, platform team, shared service providers, and partner teams.
- Leading development and adoption of company wide game life cycle tool, processes, and reports.
- Managing maintenance and content governance for company.zynga.com in collaboration with web developers and content providers for all of Zyngas web domains.
- Drove and maintained process for all cross-organizational game launch requirements.
- Managed partner support for multiple games as they transition through the launch process from design to live.
- Managed various projects to integrate new platform services into new and existing games.
- Owned infrastructure provisioning process for all new games launching in Zyngas datacenters.