Life Science Nation
Marketing and Business Development Manager
March 2015 — Present
• Increased Redefining Early Stage Investment (RESI) conference revenue by 47%, increased net-profit by 26.9%, and increased attendance by 40% in six months compared to previous year, which led to the first positive-profit conference, RESI Boston 2015.
• Established pricing strategies for attendees, sponsors and exhibitors, wrote collateral material including Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure
• Increased RESI sales marketing team bookings by 50% in three months.
• Meet marketing and sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for conferences
• Perform competitive analysis, analyze and summarize data, trends and results
• Co-manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, transportation, invitee list, equipment, promotional material etc.
• Conduct post-event evaluations and report on outcomes