Business Development and Sales Intern
October 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Coordinated travel logistics for 150+ Levi’s Global Staff, Press and Integrated Media Partners throughout 3-week nation-wide event called Station to Station, which had 200+ attendees at each venue in over 10 states.
• Tracked and managed Levi's Global Brand Marketing project expenses throughout 2 fiscal months.
• Organized, designed and produced 45-paged Production Manual with 3 day turn-over time, distributed to over 80 employees.
• Oversaw six-week production-cycle and re-design of "The Good Life”, a quarterly online publication which most recently generated over 2600 in readership within one month of publication during the spring of 2013.
• Directed four-member Creative Team to work cross-functionally with web-developer and event-planning interns to design print and online marketing collateral, which led to 40% year-over-year increase in program attendance.
• Ensured high-quality customer experience by consistently providing excellent hospitality and personalized attention to guests.
• Devised and directed weekly, internal development program to promote personal and professional growth among 45+ members, with emphasis on enhancing transferable skills, networking etiquette and technique, as well as public speaking abilities.
• Commit 5-7 hours weekly to meet with members one-on-one and provide personalized career-development guidance.
•Directed the planning, budgeting and execution of 2nd Annual Industry Networking Night, which most recently brought over 230 undergraduate students and 50 representatives from companies including Procter & Gamble, Deloitte & Touche and Pepsi, Co.
•Collaborated with Career Services Center and Economics Department to host 10+ career-development events. including “How to Network Using LinkedIn” and “Market Trends and Career Options in Business Panel.”
•Provided guidance and executive management to representatives from nine different student business organizations.
•Guided team in developing online and traditional brand-marketing strategies to re-position company in new geographic location.
•Edited copy for legal documents and created sales summaries for client and company records after consultation visits.
• Conducted email outreach to social media influencers and San Diego press based on geographic, demographic and behavioral segmentation for event promotion, generating a year-over-year 30% lift in blog and press mentions.
• Managed and analyzed CNET and GameSpot social media trends for Twitter and Facebook during Comic-Con and collected data included in finalist nomination for 2012 Online Media, Marketing and Advertising (OMMA) Awards.
• Developed competitive landscape wrap-deck and social media marketing analytics presentation for Comic-Con event to utilize findings and recommend improvements for future event logistics and marketing strategies.
• Spearheaded Eventbrite page customer-support efforts as primary correspondent for inquiries from 2200+ RSVPs.
•Managed Comic-Con social media campaign project and analyzed Twitter and Facebook trends for CNET and GameSpot.
• Created unique blog project (www.235secondstreet.tumblr.com) for the "What I Learned This Summer" Intern Project featured on the company's Facebook page.