University of Michigan Museum of Art
Assistant to the Director and Special Projects
September 2014 — Present
UMMA is a world-class institution located within the campus of the University of Michigan. The University fully supports the mission and existence of UMMA on campus as a unique resource for students. UMMA continues to strive to create diverse experiences through art for its community, locally and nationally, in order to expand and support world views and the understanding of people and culture.
• Administrative support and high-level project management for the Director’s office with close collaboration with the senior management staff
• Manages communications with major lenders and donors and works to steward these relationships on behalf of the Director and the Museum through individual contact and management of the Director’s Acquisition Committee
• Special projects include implementation and management of five-year museum strategic plan and University-wide diversity, equity, and inclusion initiative at the Museum-level
• Assist with strategic instutional marketing plan including brand strategy, tech strategy, and marketing goals
• Serves an essential role on staff to develop collaborative relationships between departments, observe big-picture goals and help with efficient and productive processes to allow the Museum to best serve the community on campus, locally and nationally.