Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Increased customer service targets to reach area target
- Hiring staff to store needs
- Managing a staff of over 50 employees
- Highly skilled in rostering to meet company targets.
-Providing training for team members and communicating the company’s goals to the team
- Developed checklist to ensure quality maintenance and cleanliness on shift
- Showed dedication to performing job requirements to the best of my ability
- Gained valuable experience for interacting with adolescents and young adults, from a variety of cultures and backgrounds as well as people with psychological disabilities
- Showed competence in dealing with a variety of emergency situations
- Successfully managed product stock levels and following ordering procedures, building friendly and efficient relationships with wholesale goods providers
- Dealing with customers complaints and inquires
- Reviewing marketing reports and new marketing tactics to improve sales
- Reading P&L, PCA and KPI reports and changing action to improve.
- Improving store culture