September 2007 — Present
• Nonprofit Management and Development – Built organizational infrastructure by developing staff, membership and organizational standards and processes that have been replicated nationally.
• Political Action Committee Development – Helped Gen Next launch Gen Equity PACS of Gen Next Inc by developing brand identity and coordinating political communication and strategy for the PACs. Provided knowledge and advocacy on our Issues.
• Human Resources Development: Developed hiring practices and personnel standards for staff
Communications and Marketing Development
• Developed, managed, and executed internal and external marketing and communication strategies to target publics.
• Created the Technology and Communications Committee – Conceptualized and operationalized a committee run by Members to leverage technology to bring communication and information tools to our Members.
• Branding – Developed brand standards and identity for Gen Next. Responsible for education, adoption and measurements of the brand.
• Creating Memorable Experiences – Planned, developed, and implemented over 200 member programs for elected officials, Fortune 500 CEOs, thought leaders and more.
• Launch, scale, and operationalizing Member Forums, a critical value add to the Gen Next Member experience.