May 2007 — Present
- I loan and count the tills to 200.
- I count the safe and make sure it stays even.
- I handle customer service: customer complaints, refunds and exchanges, western union, money orders, and lottery.
- I make sure that all the cashiers and customer leads are doing what they are suppose to.
- I make sure the front runs smoothly
- I order office supplies, lottery tickets, and cash orders.
- I make sure all the office work is filled every morning and night.
- I do research when money is missing when needed.
- Having been there so long I also do all sorts of different things around the store as well.