UCC Sports Law Clinic
January 2018 — Present
• The UCC Sports Law Clinic is one of three of its kind in the world alongside Valparaiso University and Harvard University.
• The Clinic is run by final year law undergraduates and is under the supervisions of UCC School of Law faculty members – Dr Seán O Connaill and Dr Aisling Parkes.
• The Clinic works on a pro bono basis providing legal information to sporting organisations. We work on sports related issues such as governance and disciplinary proceedings in all sports.
• I have drawn up constitutions for clubs, reviewed motions for AGMs and have been involved in player transfer agreements.
• I am the administrator of our Sports Law Clinic page on Facebook responsible for promoting the Clinic and sharing awareness on some topicial issues in the sporting world today.