Circle HR SPOC at Essjay Ericsson
August 2013 — Present
Essjay Ericsson Pvt. Ltd. - (Aug’13 till date)
• Single Point of Contact for all employee related queries of Delhi NCR Circle 300 Plus employee for all day to day operations
• Ensure timely Launch of Skip Level Meetings across all locations and
• Had successfully conducted Apprentice Hiring as Part of Pool campus interviewed 151 students with strong focus on Diversity. Actively Spearheaded walk-ins and Campus Hiring. Organising Pool Campus along Empanelment of new consultants
• Promoting Reward and Recognition - Responsible for Policy Rollout and program tracking.
• Initiated many In-house Employee Engagement Initiatives.
• In-house Trainer for all Soft Skill Training.
• People Development –mentoring and career development. Setting goals, reviewing and creating individual development plans for team members. Monitoring and capability building through training and functional inputs.
• Was In-house member of POSH-Prevention against Sexual Harassment committee.
• Actively supported Function on Critical positions and built pipeline of Succession Planning positions in line with competency mapping.
• HR Partnering with business - Aligning with business to achieve the organizations goals
• Recruitment & Selection- Reduced Hiring cost, Implementation of selection tools at all the levels
• CSR Implementation - Awarded The E Factor for Q3 and Q 4 for year 2015 under ERICON award category - This category felicitates individuals for exhibiting courage, respect and real heroism at or outside work. Their efforts/contributions should have made an extraordinary difference to a community, society or individuals.