Transitional Care Services Market Director of Operations
August 2015 — Present
• Provided operational oversight for the organization's Bundled Payment for Care Improvement (BPCI) initiative that contained programs in 7 hospitals and 12 skilled nursing facilities.
• Administered operational budgets worth $3M+, and conducted monthly reviews to ensure proper financial allocation and zero profit erosion.
• Directed all non-clinical operations, while indirectly managing multiple nurses and doctors to ensure optimal workflow.
• Collaborated with the TCS Market Medical Director to oversee daily TCS operations, including patient identification and on-boarding, clinical episode management, network management, and performance management.
• Supported HR initiatives, including recruitment, training, supervision and development of market-based TCS personnel, including 2-3 direct reports, Care Coordinators and TCS Associates.
• Built and maintained a preferred TCS post-acute network, including post-acute facilities, home health and hospice providers,and community-based support organizations.
• Cultivated relationships with all market-based stakeholders in the TCS operation, including anchor hospitals and post-acute network participants to advance shared organizational goals.
• Collected and reported on clinical and financial KPIs to support corrective action, strategic planning, executive decision-making, or continuous improvement efforts.
• Identified and understood the impact of variances for plan development and negative variance resolution.
• Minimized workflow disruptions by identifying and resolving daily discrepancies related to payroll, staffing, human resources, and recruiting, while offering assistance of main office departments.
• Analyzed data collection and utilized metrics to guide program process and quality improvements.
• Established and maintained positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to share insights for maximizing program effectiveness.