Materials Planning and Execution Specialist
December 2013 — Present
- Working closely with the Cell leader , Method’s Engineer , Operational leader & inspectors to ensure efficient operation
- Managing daily and long range planning / scheduling and managing of projects by creating new sales order, daily updating the status, Customer want dates and Planned Completion dates on SAP system in order to reflect the exact operations on the shop floor
- Building great rapport with the Customer Fulfillment Leader, Repair Service Manager and Customer Performance Managers for better communication and dealings.
- Participating in daily production meetings with the Cell leader and the Operation’s leader along with Methods Engineer.
- Following up on the Inspection and Completion reports with the team to deliver it to the customer on-time
- Prioritizing projects according to the customer want date or urgency.
- Following up with the sourcing team or the Customer regarding the delivery of the fall out parts that were identified during incoming inspection
- Providing necessary information from the customer and flowed it down the team immediately.
- Updating production staff for any changing on the plan completion date or customer want date
- Monitoring the weekly OTD based on the jobs that were shipped on every fiscal week and performed analysis in order to improve it.
- Maintaining quarterly production charts and reported out pacing file on a weekly basis for the expected billing for the quarter
- Coordinating with the Logistics team in order to arrange for collection and shipping from the GTS site
- Attending weekly conference call with the CFL leaders of the region to discuss on the projects and the actions needed.
- Working with EHS on raising EHS concerns and closing assigned concerns, implementing 2 EHS projects for the site
- Ergonomics committee leader for the GTS site for the year 2016
- Simplification leader for the GTS site for the year 2016
- GTS Liaison for GE Women's Network for UAE HUB led by Lara El Saad for 2016