Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
April 2013 — Present
Contributing on the development team through converting predefined high level solutions provided by product owners and stakeholders into implementation, which is fully tested and functional.
Participating in the full development lifecycle; including communication between team members and business leads to gather necessary information to help deliver industry standard software.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrating the ability to contribute independently without guidance.
- Demonstrating strong programming skills in Java and object-oriented best practices.
- Continuing to gain understanding of the Agile software development methodology and the contrasts to the Waterfall approach.
- Development with Spring, Spring-MVC, Spring-DOA, and Spring-WS.
- Use of automated testing frameworks. (Junit, Selenium, TestNG)
- Build and deployment technologies with ant and Jenkins