Office Manager / PA to the Managing Director
July 2014 — Present
• Directly reporting to the Managing Director in handling business relations, over-looking the business activities and providing regular updates
• Managing the MD’s diary, travels and files with utmost accuracy
• Act as liaison between the Managing Director, subordinates or others, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments
• Organizing meetings for the team, both internal and external as well as preparing Agenda’s and minutes of the meeting.
• Supports the Business Leader in organizing and coordinating (major)business events, internal or external, local or abroad, arranging for all relevant bookings for the teams involved (hotel, dinner, team events, transport), contact person for local suppliers, prepare and monitor daily program etc.
• Manage independently office related services such as caterers, cleaning service, health & safety services, Technical Services, Coffee Machine service etc, and ensure they perform their services in a timely and professional manner and captures the service in a Service Level Agreement.
• Management and allocation of office supplies, stationary, staff equipment and office furniture
• Handling petty cash and reimbursements
• Preparing letters, notices, reports and presentations for the Business Leader
• Handling HR personal and confidential files including correspondence, leaves, medical claims & staff documentation
• Management of access cards to the office and parking.
• Responsible for keeping stock of and providing office equipment, such as phones, laptops, printers, etc to employees, keeps track of any equipment that us handed over and ensures return when equipment is outdated or when the employee leaves the company.
• Processing visa applications, (renewal & cancellations) as well as Annual Trade License and Office Lease Renewal
• Implementing procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records and office equipment