September 2015 — Present
1.Assigned as a model’s PIC (Product Test Engineer) to monitor on test yield up to work order closure.
2. To prioritize work based on test high WIP.
3. To run evaluation boards to find problem and solutions, upon request from customer.
4. To run evaluation to find root cause on consecutive boards repeatedly fail at same tester
5. To guide subordinate/technicians on proper procedure of debugging and verification methods.
6. To train new technician.
7. To communicate directly with customer on crucial issues esp. on board failure
8. To update date of maintenance and calibration for test equipment.
9. To control test WIP and yield for models under responsibility.
10. To work closely with dedicated customer for analysis & new evaluation executions.
11. To confirm component failure and send to vendor for failure analysis (FA) if needed..
12. Involving in a fast paced & high volume environment – Currently generating around USD300k per shift.
13. Lead yield improvement activities with various teams such as Process & Quality team. Weekly meeting to drive corrective action closure.
14. Enhancing test script for yield improvement by communicate with Test Development Team.
15. Equipment & production capacity planning related to the testing area.
16. Weekly call with Cisco San Jose for various recent & open items issues.