August 2012 — Present
• managing daily operations
• Put the yearly budget to monitor business performance Developed an Operation Manual and restaurant lay out for the business
• Supervise regular products quality checks & take appropriate actions to maintain the standard quality level of the co.
• Manage all HR related issues from staffing level, interviewing, hiring, orienting, training, performance evaluating & reviewing
• Work closely with the Manager to ensure correct stock levels are available from central distribution area
• Ensure that the industry standard with regard to safety and constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained
• Analyze stores performance key figures & take necessary actions to achieve targets
• React to different stores audits by taking necessary corrective actions & preventive systems to ensure performance improvement
• Preparing P&L Statements for the CEO general manager responsible of Cost control and participate in Menu Development
• Marketing tasks (promotional plans, designs decisions, printings follow up) according to Image requirements
• New location feasibility study, study the area, the market, customer ages, customer demands & what the area needs
• Cash & handling money policy link with the accounting department * Yearly business plan
• Dealing with the equipments supplier.